Pulmonology opening in Columbus, Georgia. Come practice in one of Georgia's largest cities. The area has a university, a bustling restored riverfront downtown, whitewater rafting and kayaking, biking trails, and great restaurants. Between the rich history, theater, arts, and sports, you will never run out of things to do. Columbus, GA is situated minutes away from Auburn, and less than 100 miles south of Atlanta.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Austin Arriola at Click Here to Apply or Click Here to Apply .
- Provides sign-on bonus, loan repayment, and relocation assistance
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Pulmonary-heavy position with sleep optional
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Teaching opportunities
- Education stipends for early commitment
- Includes vacation/holiday time
- Comes with medical benefits, retirement package, life insurance, CME, and malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills, experience, and qualifications. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.