POSITION SUMMARY :
Conduct routine inspection and testing of oriented, and metallized slitrolls; Communicate Quality Improvements and Incidents.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Inspects in-process production to ensure that they meet quality standards.
- Audit production and shipments to ensure conformance to company and customer specifications.
- Perform routine in-process testing and inspection of oriented and metallized rolls
- Advise operators of test results in a timely manner
- Enter test results into database
- Disposition out-of-spec material in the SLIM/WIP system
- Conduct back sampling from film in the WIP if necessary
- Performs other assigned duties as required
- Document inspections/audits results by completing audit forms and inputs data into Intelex as a QIR.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Associates Degree in Technology
- 7 Years of Quality Control
- 5 Years of Manufacturing
- Knowledge of quality control policies, practices, procedures, and terminology
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail - proven record of accuracy
- Knowledge in the use of a computer and the software applications relevant to this position
WORK ENVIRONMENT :
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Exposure to noise and non-temperature controlled environment at times
- Rotating 12 hour shift, required overtime as needed to meet objectives
- Working with household cleaning solutions & equipment
Able to consistently stand on feet for 12 hrs. (cement floor
Powered by JazzHR